Saturday, April 05, 2014

slithering SIDEWAYS

Confession:  My library is so packed you haf ta slither sideways between the shelves to get to the far regions.  

If I were forced to donate my swarm of books to charity, one of the few I’d absolutely refuse to part with is The Myth of the Goddess by Anne Baring and Jules Cashford. 

As many of you know, Anne Baring -- one of the great foremothers of the Goddess movement -- has written a new book: The Dream of the Cosmos.  

The Dream has been nominated for The People's Book Prize.  

Please VOTE for Anne’s book.  Go.  Now.  Today. 

If you haven’t read the book yet, do.  A few of the on-fire reviews The Dream has collected: 
“I am deeply into reading one of the most important and evocative books I have ever read. It is a work of genius and transformation.” Jean Houston, Author and Visionary 
 “Brilliant, profound and magisterial in its scope; she addresses the real cultural roots of our multifaceted crisis — spiritual, psychological, ecological, social, political and economic.”  David Lorimer, The Scientific and Medical Network
 An extraordinary comprehensive, exalted masterpiece by one of the planet's greatest visionaries of the Sacred Feminine.” Andrew Harvey, Author, Scholar and Mystic
______________
This California garter snake might be able to make it to the far regions of my library.

No comments: