Monday, October 31, 2005

THE VEIL between LIVING & dead


Now the veil between living and dead is thin. Now communication with grandmothers, great grandmothers, great grandfathers -- anyone beyond the veil – is facilitated. At midnight, find a sanctified place, light candles, and invite ancestors to come. Call one, two, or many, but call them one at a time. What astonishing insights might they hold for you? You might never know unless you call them -- at Samhuinn.

May your Samhuinn will be deeply and undeniably meaningful.

Love,
Athana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Athana, lets hope many more women hear her voice and find her strength in the coming months.

Anne Johnson said...

My daughter got sick (not from candy), but I received many important portents anyway. I like your Jack o Lantern. No evil spirits in your house, eh mate?

Athana said...

Happy New Year to you both, ursa and anne! No evil spirits here that I'm aware of. I suspect Mr. O'Lantern woulda stirred 'em up if there were!

Anonymous said...

And to you also.
I have a brother who left this world by his own hands. I will try to contact him with a personal item I have of his and will take your advice of using The Veil to help me!!
Thank you again, for your wise advice.
Suzi G Haysville,Ks