Friday, October 28, 2005

Scooter's INDICTED!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Today, Mr. I. Scooter Libby was indicted on five counts by a Grand Jury! I know I'm supposed to be concentrating on god and Goddess on this blog, and I am. This is how it all hangs together:

o Bushy is a god-guy president, and a most rabid one.
o Like all god-guys, Bushy wanted to play war.
o So Bushy lied to America about yellowcake uranium.
o But Joe Wilson blew the whistle on Bushy.
o Then Bushy punished Wilson by outing Wilson's wife Valerie.
o Then I. Scooter lied to protect Bushy.

See how everything bad begins with god?

I just adore this observation from right-wing blogger, Andrew Sullivan at AndrewSullivan.com:
"I'd say this [today's indictments] looks like the very beginning of something, rather than the end. And that, in itself, is crippling" [i.e., for Bush & Co.]
As part of the Great Mother Goddess, my first priority is protection of my children, the human race. So naturally I am extremely eager to see Bush & Co. crippled -- before they cripple my world any more than they already have.

[What I wanna know is, what does the "I." stand for?]

No comments: