Friday, April 22, 2005


No kidding! You can earn a master’s or doctoral degree in Goddess Spirituality, from the Women's Spirituality program at the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco. One of the first accredited graduate programs of its kind in the world; open to both women and men.

More >>>

1 comment:

Morgaine said...

I've known about that for a while. I mourn the fact that I can't attend it. I wish I had an official academic degree in addition from my Wiccan one. I have a college degree, of course, but it's in Clinical Psychology and Creative Writing/English lit.