Tuesday, October 17, 2006

egg ON MY FACE

Okay, now I'm really going nuts. I'm sending this Iran War stuff to MY MORTGAGE BROKER, for gosh sake!

Hi, Judy,

I wanted to write to thank you for your support re: my sewer pump. It's all fixed now, and it apparently broke because A.G. (the previous owner) installed it incorrectly. Hadda work mucho overtime, and just gave up the ghost eventually.

Thanks again.

Athana

P.S. Did you know Karl Rove's promised his Repuglicans a great October Surprise? Something to knock America for a loop and keep us from voting Dems into Congress? Lots of us think it may be a third war -- with Iran. Why? Just because a war with Iran would be totally nuts, and therefore something no one would expect.

So warn all the Independents and on-the-fencers you know this may be coming -- so it won't surprise them so much it keeps them from voting Dems into office.

There's continually-updated stuff on this at afterdowningstreet.org/irannews
On the other hand, I know Judy's a good Dem. And, she knows tons of people. And, what's a little egg on my face if I help sweep Congress clean of NeoCons in November?

No comments: