Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Blow-you-away, WAY-COOL MUSIC

To lovely Paola Suarez, a big smooch on the cheek for bringing together an amazing array of Goddess music by an amazing array of artists – and for posting it all on YouTube!!! 

I admit I was a bit taken aback when, in the middle of mesmerizing voices, remarkable drumming, hit-you-in-the-heart lyrics, and the soothing sound of waterfalls in the background, this suddenly blasted out my computer speakers:

SO I ASKED MY DOCTOR ABOUT NON-INSULIN VICTOZA! ... AND THE NEEDLE’S SO THIN!  ... CALL YOUR DOCTOR IN CASE OF PANCREITIS, BREATHING PROBLEMS, DEATH, OR LUMPS IN YOUR NECK ...

But hey.  The ads are okay because they’re few and far between – and you can delete them after six seconds.  Also, you don’t want to listen to this music on YouTube forever.  You want to find your favorite musicians and then buy their music. 

These artists need the support of your dollars, pounds, rubles, pesos and hryvnas*.  Help them put clothes on their backs and food in their bellies so they can make even more music.     
__________

* (... and levs, yuans, krones, kronas or leus – let me know if I’ve left out your currency)

No comments: