Monday, April 21, 2014

5 REASONS JESUS IS NOT love

Okay.  I give. 

With that big, cutesy-pie grin on his face, who is going to beat Brad Pitt?

So you win this round, guys.   Christians one, Goddess zero. 

[Wonder if Brad’d be in my Goddess movie?  Hm.  Before I ask him, better decide what my movie will be about exactly.]

But get real, babies.  Anybody can say “Love each other.”  Getting people to do it is the trick.  And Christians have botched that job -- Big-time:   

5  Reasons Jesus Is Not Love

1.  The Crusades (thousands murdered)
2.  Pagan genocide (thousands murdered)
3.  Native American genocide (thousands murdered)
4.  Christianity’s war against Jews (thousands murdered)  
5.  Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword," said Jesus.  

And I’m tireder than a rooster herding chickens hearing Christians whine, “It’s because not everyone's Christian enough that we pump out tons of violence, warfare, genocide and the like.”

Please.  In Her time, Mother Earth has seen thousands of religions; few have been bloodier than what's been run by Jehovah, Jesus & Co. 

[Also, Brad, Jesus never smiled.  When did Jesus ever smile?  Play fair.]

Dear Christians: don't forget we love you!  We just don't love your religion.  

No comments: