Tuesday, February 13, 2007

BUDDHA Meets THE GREAT GODDESS

The Great Mother Goddess says,

"Like the Daddy War-Gods Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah and Vishnu, U 2, Buddha, are a coke & heroin gig. You lull 90% into choking down poverty and powerlessness so 10% can swim in riches. You're a 'state religion' -- keep the slaves shot up, forestall those uprisings against the rich.

"My children: Always be very chary of religions smelling like 'be happy in your misery.' They're either War-God religions or cousins thereof. I, your Great Mother, bore you all to be free, equal, and outrageously happy. You should be spending half of each day, 24/7, playing games and laughing like idiots. All of you. Snap to it!"
_____________
thnx to lhumble for offering one of the few fotos available of someone laughing like an idiot. What's the matter with you people? Why d'ya hafta be under 7 or over 70 to laugh?!?

2 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Yes Mum!

I've been laughing like a loon for the past 7 years or so-and I'm not about to stop.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

Morgaine said...

Ah, yes, laughing. I love to laugh. It's fun. Being a Goddess worshipper is fun, too- no guilt, no pain, just be happy and loving to myself and everyone else. I don't know why those stuck in the Big Daddy Death Cult don't just shrug it off and choose to be free. Aren't they supposed to be the rational ones?