Saturday, November 18, 2006

7 HABITS OF HIGHLY Cheerful PEOPLE

From Making Sense of Humor: How to Add Joy to Your Life
by Lila Green, KIT Press:

o Collect cartoons and jokes you enjoy from newspapers, magazines, etc. Share these with your friends, colleagues, and family.

o Be more playful. Try being dramatic, silly, improvisational. Others pick up your spirit and laughter.

o Carry some humor with you in your wallet or purse and share it.

o Hang out with people who laugh and find joy in their life.

o Give silly and ridiculous gifts and cards. Shop garage sales.

o Look for humor...and it will find you!

o Laugh...at yourself!

MORE >>>
Never forget: One of the Goddess's Ten Commandments is "Laugh a lot. Then laugh some more."
__________
Thnx to Juliaf for the foto

3 comments:

Vincent said...

This is exactly the sort of prescriptive cliche that I normally abhor. But for some reason, you've put me in the mood to applaud. I came to your site on the recommendation of Davo (whose judgement is sound) and the first thing I saw was a spelling mistake: "thealogy". Aha, I thought. You're not an expert if you can't spell it.

But the joke's on me. Thanks, Athana!

Anne Johnson said...

We at "The Gods Are Bored" think laughter is the best medicine ... if you can't get ganj, which makes you laugh anyway.

Morgaine said...

Anne - hee. Makes me laugh like a fool...